Thursday 9 August 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 - Day 1

Hey everyone! Tom here.


I officially started my vacation time today!! I was so happy !!! I could turn off my alarm clock for the first time in months....

Also my sleeping in plans were foiled when my backup 'safety' timer went off at 6:45.....

Ugh... Forgot about that one..



Anywho.. I went back to sleep and woke up at 11:00 on a Thursday morning...


Oh man...


There is nothing better then that..




Anyways, after 2 hours of cleaning.. I jumped ln the train and went to pick up Stephen 'My cousin from Canada' from the Airport....






In expo 86 t-shirt and all!!!





We dropped by a noodle place on the way back to my place and had an early dinner....



Anyways, when we got back to my apartment, Stephen unloaded half his suitcase and gave me a giant wad of clothes from Mom (Love you mom!!)





And a bunch of Canadian food!!! Oh the love!!!! ♡♡♡






+ 4 packages of cereal not included in the picture....


AND!!!!!!!!


A bottle of Lucy's Homemake Jam!!!





Oh the Love!!!!! Thank you Mom! Thank you Lucy!



Anyways, we are planning of heading out to Nagano tomorrow morning!



I'll keep you posted!



Tom

- Posted using BlogPress

Location:2丁目,Misato,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment