Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 - Day 2

Soooo day 2 was long.... Let me just comment on the photos
Walking from my apartment

Shinkansen tickets!!!

Here it is!

Gotta love train lunch-boxes!!! So awesome and tasty...


We made it!!!!

Entering Nagoya Castle

Ohhhh...

Aaahhhh
WTF!?!?!
We got put to work!!!

This was our project... Build build build!!

Build that roof!!!

Anyways.... We went further in and found more stuff inside!!


Great. Nice view!!!


Birds eye view..:
Anyways.... So... There is this Shrine that I have wanted to go to for about 4 years now....
It was a little tacky but I saw it on TV when I first got to Japan..... I told my self that I would go there for kicks one day...
Wait....

Ok... Are our these!?!? What??

Don't know yet??...
How about now?

Anything???

Fine, I'll spell it out for you!!!

Yes!!!! Those are what you think they are!
And for those that are still clueless ... Here is a video!

YouTube Video



Anyways... Flocks of women.... Well maybe not Flocks but some women / men arrive for a chance to making wishes for bigger boobs and better fertility ... It's definitely boarding on the black/gray area of weird temples but... It was interesting...

I mean... In Chinese culture some people eat different foods for making babies...

And European do different positions for girls and boys..

So really.. This isn't so weird.

But in all honesty.... I don't really need bigger boobs... But I really want to check that it really did exist... It wasn't so popular ... Although I did see another group of younger tourists heading on in just as we were leaving.... *Girls* lol



On the way back , we saw a bunch of people heading to somewhere in Yukata's... So we followed... *plus .. They were hot.... So we followed for more then one reason.... Thinking with our curiosity and with our ......

Anyways!! I'm glad we did!!


And we followed all the way to the last station....
We got off and were suddenly we're greeted by more cute girls in Yukata's


There was a festivals !! Woot woot!


I found the bubble tea!!!!

Getting food !

It doesn't get better then this....

Waiting for fireworks....

Oh

Ah!

Wii!!!

What?!

Eating a late diner......
Anyways... Today was long.... I skipped the part were we climbed a part of a mountain....
But we had fun!!!
Tomorrow is Kyoto!! Wait... Osaka??!
See yea!
Tom
- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

Location:名古屋駅前

No comments:

Post a Comment