Monday 6 August 2012

Much rather overdue update

Hey everybody not much talk about recently. I've been pretty busy with my work trying to help a number of students with English speeches...
It's proving to be much harder than expected.... But I'm giving it my best shot.
Anyways I went to go watch some fireworks at Kaihinmakuhari. I took a few pics

Woo

Ahhh

Colour!!!

There was even an apple shaped firework

See!!
In other developments, the city I'm working for has decided to clear out the top 2 cm of all the school grounds.... Or rather the top 2 cm of a good portion of the school grounds.
Why??!
A number of people the city believe that taking off the two top centimeters of the ground will help remove of a portion of the radiation... Which is probably true... Although they have no where to throw it away so they are just piling into a corner of school in gigantic big black bags
Our school, other middle schools and all elementary schools around the city have also been included in this project...


And for my last will update... As I was watching TV I heard a bunch of music and went outside to see what's going on and found out there was a festival going on just outside my house...



I would have to say that a good portion of the neighborhood was there..

One thing you need to know about where I live is that a good portion of the residents are over 65... The other portion is young families with little kids with a small mix of foreigners between....
It was hoot'n half... A bunch of drunk old guys dancing around in really really short short shorts with the bunch of girl in around 15 years ago... Hahaha
You have to love Japanese culture... It's all kosher
Anyways I leave tonight
good night
- Posted using BlogPress

Location:2丁目,Misato,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment