Thursday 17 May 2012

Live Music In Kinshicho and Tokyo Walk

Hi there everyone...

This last weekend I headed down to Kinshicho for the Tokyo Sky Tree Live music event. There isn't as big of a turn out then I originally thought but meh, I enjoyed my self.

There was a bunch of local artists from around the area and Chiba... I got a few names and flyers for up coming events...

I also got an invite to this small Jazz club... I'm gonna try to go there next weekend.








It's a little clip







And some pics





It was nice... I then started to head back to the station to head over to Akihabara but.... I thought to myself... Could I walk there?? I am trying to learn the area a little better as I have been slave to the train for so long... I remember driving pass Akihabara into Kinshicho a few months ago.. It didn't seem far at all...

I did a quick Google map search and I was off!! Walking along beside the JR Sobu Train line I felt at lease I wouldn't get lost.

After getting out of the immediate area of the Station Kinshicho is a really nice area... Very quite... Much quieter then I would have guessed...

I passed over a large river and took a small break on a bridge overlooking some boats.




Anyways... My phone died during the walk so I didn't take anyother photos but.... All in all.. It was a rather peaceful Sunday.

(*^__^*)

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment