Wednesday 16 May 2012

After Grad update 3

I'm back at Ikea again...

Yesterday was so fun that I came back for more coffee.. But i ate some meatball.  $4 for a plate of meat balls and potatoes.
Hey!! I was hungry before I took the picture!



 TODAY was much slower then yesterday, I was able to sit and type out some forms and finish the Midterm test...

AhHHH... I feel alittle more prepared now.. But work never gets boring..  there is always something going wrong or some boy bugging the girls.  

There was one boy that kept poking at a set of girls. I kept telling him to leave then alone . . Finally I told him,  if you like her just tell her... don't keep bugging her... He turned bright red and ran off...

Awwww..  I wanna be 14 years old again. 


Durning cleaning time, (Students clean in Japan) one boy ran off to different room because the girls were there...
I followed behind and when I got inside the classroom I couldn't see ... The girls pointed and I found him inside a cardboard box....

I have to give him credit... he ran into that room and was in the box 15 seconds flat....

I almost left him alone till one of the girls complained.. lol alright bud...
I tipped the box over and he fell out.   Alright buddy.. OUT!

Aaaaaaaa  Surprising,  I get a kick out of the bad kids... It makes my job interesting.

School hallway -  With a long line of water-taps to wash your hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment