Saturday 26 May 2012

Good Morning Saturday Breakfast Surprise...

Hello everyone!

Well... Its another slow Saturday.

Woke up this morning, cleaned the house, was about to hang the laundry till.

 *DING DONG* Someone was at my door...

I rushed over to see what beautiful girl was at the door and was greeted by!!!



The mail man......



And a rather old one at that.

There goes the dream of having a beautiful getting lost and ringing on my door.


Anyways, the package..... (Mail package)


As I haven't really ordered anything... I was very curious!!!


??????  a Morioka make ...

Mini Frying Pan?


Now its all coming back to me....  Sometime back I had attended a friends wedding and I was asked to choose from a list of items as a thank you for attending .....


I chose a frying pan.. but I had no idea it was from Morioka.... (Morioka is rather famous for their cast iron wear... and rather expensive...

As I hadn't eaten breakfast and it has been ages since I've had a cast iron pan my breakfast was set!  

Omelette!!! A real omelette!    All you small minded people think that you put egg on sometime and it makes it an omelette...  


Omelettes are made it an oven!!!!!

Getting ready....

Egg pouring action!!!

Bottom cooking stage!!!!

Checking for oil bubbles stage!!!

Oven time!!!

Go! Go! Go!



 and!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




The perfect omelette



Oh yea!! 














Self Explanatory

--Tom














 

No comments:

Post a Comment