Sunday 28 March 2010

Time to Tighten the Belt

Hi everyone!!!

It's been a few days since I moved into my apartment and I've bought a bunch of stuff.

  • Futon ( Thin Japanese Mattress )
  • Food.... Haven't bought any rice yet... that's next on my list....
  • Personal Hygiene Stuff ( Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, etc)
  • A whack of Daiso ( Dollar Store) stuff like ( Facecloth, Towels, Cutlery, etc)

After buying all this stuff.... I started to realizes...  I really don't have that much money....
I emptied my wallet and all my pocket's and I was left with this....

¥8,072 = $ 88.44 Cdn
Dam.
The money you see here is basically all the money I have...

I still have a couple of weeks till I received any student loan money..... Besides of all the costs of having to get this far, I also had to pay for a semesters worth of tuition....


So!  With this being know!  I have started an online donation!!  I accepted all major credit cards  ^__^
I've also put a handy link on the right side too, for your donating conveniences.




And when donating... Please.. Think of the children...

Which is me..  I'm the child.  ^___^


-Tom
----------------------

NOTE TO MOM :  Hi Mom,  Although I don't have that much money, I'm doing great!  Please disregard this post completely.  I only have a week till my student loan kicks in and I'll be able to buy  foodstuff I don't need, stuff I do need,   stuff that I would like but aren't essential to my daily life.
Over all Mom, please don't worry.


1 comment:

  1. Tom... miss you but good to know you are doing well! *thumbs up* Will keep an eye out for updates, etc. Stay safe & healthy! Love, KC

    ReplyDelete