Thursday 25 March 2010

Hello everyone!

Sorry, I haven't had much access to the internet that pass week so I'm sorry for the last update.

I've fully moved in to my apartment ( Dormitory ) with the acceptation of not really having a place to pull my clothes...  I'll think of something...


My place comes with a bunch of appliances such as a Hotplate, Rice Cooker.... 

Microwave, Refrigerator and a Laundry Machine

Heres a pictures of my fridge fully loaded...... or at least, kind of loaded....



But the best part of the place is the view !!!




My place looks right out to a bunch of rice fields !!!   I'm so close to the rice, I feel like the farmer....

Thats it for now!

-Tom

2 comments:

  1. My sister recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Refrigeration Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    top upright freezers 2019

    ReplyDelete