Wednesday 14 April 2010

I'm still alive.. ^__^

Hey everyone, sorry to worry everyone.  I haven't written anything for a while..

I would first off like to thank everyone for all the donations!  I was sort of half joking about the donations thing, but surprisingly I had a lot of support!!  I was also a little surprised of the people that were reading my blog...  

I would like to thank everyone that made a donation to me... I'm currently buying food with that money..

ATT: People that donated money, please look out for a letter from Japan.

And yes Alex, I did buy Udon... It was really good.

I've been really really busy..
  • I've started school.
  • I met a bunch of really nice international students and we went drinking under a Sakura Tree .
  • I went to visit Hideo again.
  • Cass is really really busy.
  • And no.. I don't have a connection to the internet yet... So expect all my e-mail and blog posts to be really really late.  Don't even think about twitter.. 
Today, I had first Seminar class( ゼミ) 、 It's basically were we discuses about current and past topics with-in our prof's experience.  I choose to go with NPO and Developing Countries. 
^____^

Anyways, Thats about all that is new.  I've posted a few pictures ^__^

You can click on them to make then bigger....


Outside - Entrance Ceremony
Entrance Ceremony

1 comment:

  1. you finally go to university in Japan... So, what's difference between Candian university and Japanese?? I wonder what years you are in university.

    can you emil me or leave a message?? take care, Tom
    daiki

    ReplyDelete