Sunday 6 October 2013

The search for food - Tom does Kisarazu

Hi there everyone!

How have you been doing?    I have been pretty busy with my work and I really haven't had that much time off.

This last week I was able to get some free time.    With nothing really happening I headed down to Chiba and continued on towards Kisarazu City in search for something tasty.


A few hours and I found myself at this small little market.



Akua Wakuwaku Machiba? Chouba?

Here is a map.  ==>

As you can see from the map... It isn't that close to my house.  I'm the blue dot.




It was a pretty slow day but there was a few people there selling fruits and veggies all pretty cheap...  I almost bought something .... But it seemed that the vender had given up and wandered off somewhere. Oh well.. 





Anyways, I was pretty hungry.  (Something that happens a lot)
I walked around till I found a small shop call かもめ食堂.  It was a quiet little place with 3 wooden tables and two larger ones outside...

I was the only customer there but this small little shop was armed with a staff of 6 old ladies... All wearing aprons...  I must of missed the lunch rush as they were all sitting down drinking tea.  

I poped my head in and they told me to have a seat anywhere I wanted....

Hmmm what to order?

Lets try the Anago Tendon!


..
.
.

Ok ... Wait for it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BAM!!!  




HUGE!!!!  

Like really... For like 950円 I got two HUGE pieces of Anago!     Oh man, JACK POT!

Finished lunch and when for a walk around outside and when down to the water...


Kisarazu is a pretty nice place.... I would really like to live out by the sea.



Anyways..  Work tomorrow.. gonna get to sleep sometime


Try to write again soon!


Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment