Saturday 1 June 2013

Still alive

Hi there everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything.... 
Life has been good.. Work is busy as always..  

I think life in general has been very busy...  Lots of things to do.. and lots of people to see..

I've been asked to help lead a new project in Nagareyama, helping elementary school teachers improve their basic English conversational skills and pronunciation ..   Besides feeling a little under qualified, I think things will go OK.  We had our first trial run last month and we only had half one third the number of expected guest come....  I didn't mind and I really think it was for the best.  I have only worked on a hand full of projects for my current job, but the exceptions and outcomes are a little gray....  No-one really wants to say who wrote or said what...  Many they are trying not to step on toes of others.
Anyways... After we had our trial run, I really had to step back two or three steps and look at the problem in a different way... 

I've been sorta of squashed between different departments and semi bosses... 

I'd babble on about this and that... But I think most people can relate to this sorta problem..

That being said....  I'm still enjoying work and I'm trying to keep a positive look on everything.  

 Besides internal whatnot's and unhappy thoughts,   I've been asked again to help out with the first grade school field trip... Thank God I don't have to help plan it like last years.... Too many meetings. That start late and go way over time.  
We're going to take them down to Kisarazu to learn about the local history and go dig for clams...  



I hope some of them will give me donations of clams as I'll most likely be too busy with  * The boys who need extra attention * ....


 ----- In other news

I've been attending an international church up in Misato near my house... I started going last year around September and have been going every since... It's only 15 minutes away from my house..... So it's pretty easy to get to.

TBC Misato
The lots of interesting people and always a good service....
  
I've started helping around here and there..  Its a fairly new church.  The church has been pretty setup already but sometimes needs a little bit of love.
But the place has really helped me keep in line...  I think someone up stairs was tried to kick my butt back into gear... I was a bit of a mess before.... and I still am... but at least I think I'm facing the right direction...




Anyways.... 


I am still alive and I am doing well.....  BTW I'm back in Victoria in August for about 10 days....  E-mail if you wanna meet  =---= 






No comments:

Post a Comment