Tuesday 27 November 2012

Up to Morioka

Hello everyone!


Last weekend, I jumped on the E5 Shinkansen and headed back up to Iwate!!!  And I did a small tour around the town and head down the road I used to live and visited some people randomly....  

So Sexy Green...
Of course, If I'm riding up in style....  Hmmm Yummm  . I gotta get some grub.
My awesome Bento, crackers, and Premium Malt!

After I arrived, I spent the night at a hotel and picked up a car the next morning...


Just a little back story...   I lived up in Morioka for about 2 years back in 2005... I was on a international program between Camosun College and Morioka Universtiy formally( Morioka College) 





My old apartment...



I stopped off at Hachiman-gu temple walked around.... Took a few pictures... 




I walked around and I took a second to just to look around....



Up at Hachiman-Gu (A 5 min walk from my old apartment)


It was about 9:00 am and there were only a few people around....  I realized how peaceful Morioka really is.... And how fresh the air tasted.. And how much I missed it...

Look'n down toward 馬場町
Add caption
Leaving Hachimangu, I head off to Aiina..



Hey look !! One World Festa!!

I didn't plan this but I just happened to come on the right day....
I did that two years ago too.... Strange
One world festa is only a one day thing.. What are the chances?


Now theres a big gap here in pictures. I forgot to take any.... I popped my head in at the New Straight Talk around 12ish to see David, Mayumi and the guys and had lunch..  I was really happy to see the new place, It had a really modern look and the class rooms were much bigger.  I talk with David, Luke and ... George'o? the new guy... hahaha!  "Sorry man, I forgot your name!!"   

We talked about old issues and new ones... I also found out that Takizawa-Mura is going to become Takizawa-Shi!!!  Hot dam!  

I felt really nice to see the gang there... and just seeing them and the new place made me wanna move back up soo bad!!!

Hope to see you guys soon again!!!!

.
.
.

Anyways, I jumped back in the car and went all the way up to Morioka College ... Said my hello's to Mr.Terui and a few others working on a Saturday.... I felt really strange being back.....  It all seems like yesterday.... Just I didn't know any of the cute students hahahah

Hanging with Satoko

------------------------

Dinner Time:


Around 6:00, I headed up to my dear friend, Ms.Yoshimi's house for dinner...   She had organized a small party.

We toasted our glasses and in enjoyed a wonderful dinner prepared by all the members of Step 21.  Everyone including my wonderful home-stay Mother and Father Mr. and Ms. Murayama were there!!!! 

I was so happy to see them all... I only called a week before but everyone made time to meet together....

The dinner was wonderful!!!  Thank you everyone!!!  Thank you soo much!!!

Sorrry.... I forgot to take pictures again.... I was too busy talking!!!!


I headed back to the hotel, had a quick shower and headed back out...




Anyways.. My long long long day ended with randomly showing up at "Faces" to see James.... hahaha

As always, he was working hard... This guy like runs 3 of his own schools, works at two universities and has his own dance club....  If there was anyone that needed a clone, he would be it...

But he was able to make a little time for me and talk about old times...

Thanks for the beer James!





Anyways.... I really enjoyed my time back in Morioka....  I hope I can see everyone again soon!!!


Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment