Wednesday 28 November 2012

Drinking coffee

Well, everyone happy Wednesday...

It's that time again that comes every week... For the ones having a good time, the week is just getting started... For others, it's almost finished...

I would be a part of the latter. I'm pretty tired...

Yesterday, I got home thinking it was Wednesday to wake up to Thursday ... I woke up to Wednesday... Doesn't that suck? Hahahha .

Anyways, yesterday I got home from work really tired... I pulled out my coffee press and made my self a really big cup of coffee... It keep me going for a few more hours till I fell asleep..

I was going to make myself another pot today but I ran out of water....

Ok that was a straight out lie... I was just to lazy... I got a good friend Mr.Donut to out on a pot for me...

The weather up here in Nagareyama has turned cold... I had to take out my big Canadian scarf I got from the nice ladies I did the Morioka - Victoria Mural with...

The student are looking cold too... Except for the few student that refuse to wear pants and are still wearing their summer shorts....

We were technically not supposed to turn on the heater for an another few days but.... Some teachers have been... Aaaa.. Testing them.... All day.... Just to be sure their are working...

Small problem is we only have heating oil leftover from last year.... We should be getting heating oil soon....but when the stuff we have runs out..... Well, I know that I'll be crying on the inside lol

Anyways...

Till next time,

Tom




Location:Nagareyama,Japan







No comments:

Post a Comment