Wednesday 29 September 2010

Mural Project Finished and School Starts

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been keeping the blog up-to-date. The Mural Project was awesome and I would totally do it again.. just not for a while.. I need to rest up.

The Mural is safety packed away, waiting for the members to choose the best place for it to be on display.
I would like to say thanks to everyone that help out and supported the project as well...

-------------

School has started up again and I'm taking a rather heavy load... Need to focus and be organized..
Keep all my papers together and be able to balance my time..... and sleep... 0__0"



Josai International from the H building

Another little bit of news.... My Precious ( Electronic Dictionary) has kicked the bucket.. well.. partly... the screen is working fine, but the handwriting pad has died..  (CRY)*





I'll be fine. I'll just need to save up for a new one or try and get this one fixed... Ugh..


I'm out , have a good night


- Posted using BlogPress
Location:Togane,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment