Sunday 14 March 2010

I`m in Japan ~

Hello Everyone!

If you haven`t heard, I back in Japan.  If I didn't see you before I left Canada.. Sorry!!

And..... Those that met me at the Airport.... Thank you very much...  I almost cried

I`m not really one for preparation and normally do everything last minute.  I tried to see as many people as I could, but I barely has enough time for my own family...

Anyways, I staying at my friend place for the next few days before I head up North.
My friend and his wife has  FIVE KIDS!!   So the place is never boring.  Playing in the park and eating candies.   Oh, man.. I haven`t played tag in sooo long.... I was so tired after.





P.S. - I didn't come to Japan alone....
I wonder... does anyone know her??
Comment if you wanna know. LOL



2 comments:

  1. hey,Tom. why didn't you tell me everything happened on you,even though I left messages on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know~~~
    Who is she??? =)

    ReplyDelete