Tuesday 16 March 2010

Back in Morioka ~

Hi everyone!

I'm back in Morioka and I'll be staying for the next few days, I don't have a phone or alot of access to a computer right now so sorry if I don't reply to your e-mails or facebook messages! PS I'm in a library and the computers don`t seem to wanna load Facebook.. :'(
I jumped on the bus yesterday and rode all the way to Morioka University and met up with a bunch of teachers and firends I haven't seem before. To say the least, everyone was pretty supriced to see me.
I took a few pictures but ... I don' really have a way to upload them. I will upload then when I have a chance.  


EDIT:  I've attached the photos ~!

Of course I also had to grab some Morioka University Curry.. Soo Good..  The cafeteria staff were also pretty surprised to see me!
-----

I'm going to meet up with STEP 21, a group of young spirted people, whom helped me soo much with my last stay in Morioka. Mr.Murayama, my homestay father, and Ms.Yoshimi, in connecting with the Morioka Victoria Sister City Group, are also members.
I be walking around Morioka for the next few day. I will try and see as many people as I can.

Cheers!
-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment