Saturday 5 December 2009

JPLT 2級 ー Two Days to Go!

OMG! I can't remember anything!

I would normally be really depressed right about now, after today I realized that I have almost no chance in hell to pass this test. In my own rebuttal I have been pretty busy the last 3 months finishing my final project in computers

I'm spending all of today and tomorrow for some very well needed CRAMMING.
I did a good 4 hours today but I have realized that it might be a little pointless. For what it’s worth, I might as well take the test, get my mark and try again next year. Then I can compare the two. ……Hey! .. I’m trying to make the best of a bad situation…..

Well, I won't forgive my self if I fail it next year though. No excuses for next year.


Anyone else taking JLPT on Sunday?

Tom out!



No comments:

Post a Comment