Friday 4 December 2009

Computer System Projects

Hello everyone,  sorry I haven't been this blog up to date.

My time at Camosun College is slowly coming to an end here.  It feels like just yesterday I started this whole mess.  Sitting in a lab night after night trying to finish the last few papers and projects before graduation.

So people that are still following me, I'll should give you an update.  I have been working on a number of things to keep me busy after school is finished.

1.  It seems more and more likely that I'll be transferring to a different university.
2.  It seems more then likely that I'll be going to Josai University in Chiba.

The BC government also been nice enough to allow me to keep borrowing my student loan for the next few years with out being taxed, one of the few great things about being a student.

Why am I going?

Well there are a number of reason I want finish my schooling in Japan.
  • First, It's cheaper.  No joke, I did the math.  It's not cheaper by much but still cheaper all the same
  • Second, the experience.  True, I have been to Japan before but really enjoyed going the first time.
  • Third, the food.  I really love Japanese food. ha ha ha.

Always, I'm going back to the books.  I have a project due next week....This whole thing will finish soon.
 
I'll hopefully have more time to blog then. 

Oh yeah... I also need to study for the JPLT test this weekend.... I'm going to die.





No comments:

Post a Comment