Friday 3 January 2014

Roppongi Noodles!

Hey there everyone, Its been awhile. Christmas is over and we are into the New years already. School as started up again and the kids are full of beans. 

But before I get into school stuffs, I would just like to recap the last few months including Christmas and New Years.


Satoko and I went on a small outing to look around Tokyo and we wandered around Roppongi in the free Art Galleries and what not... Around 11:30 we started to get hungry and I remembered this really good Udon place in Roppongi that a friend took me two a few years ago....

Tsurutonta is in the heart of Roppongi and it's opened pretty late and night.  Perfect place for a date and if you don't order anything too fancy, you can get away with about ¥1,500 per person.  For Roppongi, thats a deal..



Tsurutontan in Roppongi
Satoko ordered the beer noodles 
Big Bowel of Noodle Soup
And I ordered the Duck!
Yup

Yup ... Duck....
It bigger then it looks in the picture
It was about the same price for the duck... but honestly I think I will go for the beef next time...



Stopped at Ebitsu on the way home

 
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment