Thursday 1 November 2012

Fall Update - Yes We Can!!

Hi there everyone!
Stephen is long gone and summer has passed...
 I have been sick the last little bit and I’ve been seeing the a few doctors here and there…
But all in all I’ve been trying to take things slow.   Well... at least after September...















Awwww!! It's so cute!!




I have three other people here in the office that have the
same birthday as me…. Normally I wouldn’t really do anything … but the three of
use decided to give each other presents ….








I got this little guy from the second year social studies
teacher….  It’s the perfect plant for me…
I only have to water it 2 times a month….. Basically, when I can’t remember the
last time I watered it….. I water it.. I’ve killed too many plants.













PRACTICING CHEERING ON STUDENTS.....  Running....
No one's running...




At school here, I was pretty busy up till the 31 of September…  Sports day … and for some reason… sports day practices…  I don’t mean like… Oh! Lets have fun and play
a few games…








These guys were serious… Practice enter the field, practice walking,   practice
talking, practice making speeches, practice cheering ?!!?!








I can’t believe that middle school students practice cheering….
Doesn’t it defeat the purpose of cheering….








Of course…. For those that don’t like thinking for themselves
.. it’s perfect… Just follow and listen enough  not to get shouted at by the teacher…. No need
to think about what to say…. No need to act on one’s own will….. No need for creation
or creativity..








There is something broken with this system of teaching…. And
 I really think it needs to stop…   But that’s a subject  for another time……..








Rant finished…    














In other news....





Good Friends!!!




A met up with some old old friends…. I haven’t seen them for
almost 9 years…… (Well, I saw Yu once a few weeks ago…) but I haven’t seen Yuji
and Yu forever!!!








I was really interesting to meet up with them and talk about
old times…. We talk and talk for hours….. I was really glad to meet up with them… Yu has recently returned from Canada and spending some well deserved
time with family…








And Yuji …. Yuji and I talked about future things.... Life... Money... Marriage etc …
  We both talk about how so many people around us have gotten hitched and were having kids....…..   At the
moment we are trying to fight a losing battle…..




















Have you ever watched that anime…. Were a strange doll
arrives at this guys house… Although he never ordered anything…..  And it was some mysterious packages..








Well…. That was me a few days ago….   A strange package arrived at my house.... I
signed for it and opened it up and…..!!













Hatsume Miku Figure!!!


HATSUNE MIKU!!!


I check the label with the words….  Because you wanted a 彼女。。。   James
Park!!!








Hahaha My good friend James ordered the figure for me…. And had
it shipped to my house…!!!








It was a very nice surprise!! Hahaha












THANKS AGAIN JAMES!!!!




















And last but not least…. My new book…. 








It’s a book on how to make old fashion style Japanese bentos….  Za – Showa Bento
















Anyways…. I hope that everyone is keeping well… and I’m
sorry for the blog update delay… 
















Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment