Monday 7 May 2012

After Grad update 1

Hi there everyone!

It has been quite some time since my last update...  I would say sorry, but hey... this is my blog.

I will try to summarize what has happened the last few months.

First, the biggest thing.  I am now single.  I silently changed my setting in Facebook and I haven make it a big thing... It has taken a lot out of me.  I felt that I didn't have much of a choice and I do believe it was for the best.  I would like to thank all those that have been supportive the last few months.  To be honest, I'm still not sure if it was the best move but I need to move forward.

Second big thing is that I have started my new job as a middle school teacher in Nagareyama located north of Chiba city.  Besides being in charge of assisting with English classes (Grade 6 ,7 8), I've also been asked to help with grade 6 affairs and assistant to one of the grade 6 classes.  The people at the school have been very nice and welcoming.  We had a welcoming party for the new members some weeks ago... It did really help us get acquainted..   
Welcoming Party

My class
I am very happy how I have been accepted into school... I don't feel any different then the other staff members which I have heard can be a problem for some foreigners.



Next on the list, is that I have finished University.. I have graduated!!!  I still have some paperwork to finish and settle some financial problems but I and finished school!!! At least for now hahaha...

Graduation day was a very good day...





Morning Drive

Yea... Mercedes-Benz SL AMG

Having fun at the beach
 
  
Thats all for now... I'll try to post again soon..

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment