Sunday 12 February 2012

Coffee and a book

It's been a few weeks since my last post. I have been going to a bunch of job interviews here and there.

I recived a reply a few days ago from Iwate. A company called Interac Network, Iwate branch offered me a job.... I was rather happy to hear the news as I had rather wanted to head back up North.... But it's the largest ALT 発見会社 in Japan with a rather bad rap... Being the biggest I tend to throw them a bone. I've know some teachers from the corperate companies and everyone one is different and each localtion is different..... you only hear the bad stories.


I little worried I asked them to give me a few days to think about it and started to crunch some numbers and see if I could go there. I was about to except the job when I recived a phone call from another company.... Well rather city.

A city up in the North of Chiba right on the boarder of Saitama offerend another Job. Here I thought we were going through another 不景気 ....

Anyways..... Longer story short, I am going with the job down in Chiba.... It look like a much better postion and the people I meet last week were really nice..... I would perfer to stay out of the corperate machine...

This morning I gave a few apartment shops 不動産屋 and checked some pricing....

I'm hoping to find something around ¥30,000 per month or maybe ¥38,000 for two rooms. That may sounds like a crazy low price but there area is a little out of the way so I should be able to get something....

Anyways ...

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment