Tuesday 20 December 2011

Good Morning update

Hello everyone!


Sorry that my posts have been spotty... The truth is that I had written 3 other post over the last month but my iPhone app keeps crashing while posting and I lose everything!! It's very frustrating. I guess that what I get for moving back to my iPhone 3G .... Yea... I downgraded from my 4 two generations to the 3G...

iPhone donations anyone? Hahaha

Anyways, my thesis is coming along ok.... and I had my adviser helping me review it till 8:30pm last night.... I'm going to have to think of a nice Christmas present for her.


In my thesis I have quoted much of Don Tapscotts book Grown Digital and have found a number of good sources from the book and books / reports that quote from his work.

But one of books he brings up is called モシモキミガ。by an author by the name RIN.


I was going to read this one much earlier but it got stuck be hide a long list of other things....


Anyways, the next posting I will try to get up before Christmas ....

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment