Tuesday 20 September 2011

Happy Birthday-- (~_~;)

I used to like birthdays.... Friends, Family and some new Toy....

Well.... That still seems to be the tradition but some how I felt more shy about it this year.... Maybe it's because of the people around me or just that I know I'm starting to get older.... I know I shouldn't be complaining but it just go's to show that I'm starting to get older when I spend a whole ¥3500 (about $45CDN) on a new scale for my birthday....




My birthday present for my self....



A new scale!!!!




And!!

It's pink!!!! Woo ooh!!!!


Rather the pink model was the only colour left at the store and it was marked 50% off from ¥7000... I think I got a good deal.

This year.... I'm hoping gain some health and shed some weight off.




- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Togane,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment