Sunday 4 September 2011

Back in Victoria and Summer Work!

So I'm back in Canada well.. (as of three weeks ago) and I've been super busy... (Like always)

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been busy with a Group of students from Miyagi Gakuin (A University from up around Sendai Japan) . 

My job includes touring, entertaining, teaching (About Victoria) , taking care of admin matters and generally making sure everyone is having a good time!!

Thus, Over the last three week have been to almost every tourist attraction in town. Including Whale watching and Butchart Gardens and it has been a blast.  And rather tiring. This summer wasn't as busy as last summer with the Morioka - Victoria Project but it has been a lot of fun.



Dragon Boat

Volleyball

Riding the ferry


In other news, some of the Josai International students are in Victoria studying at Camosun College on a 海外研修(Oversea's Research) summer course.  I was able to bump into them and help them native head bands...

Almost complete
Meeting for Lunch with JIU students


Anyways,  This summer has been a busy one.... and I have to start heading back to Japan tomorrow... I hasn't left me much time with my family but " No rest for the wicked "

-Tom


 

No comments:

Post a Comment