Thursday 5 May 2011

Changing things aroun

Hello there!

Sorry for those that keep checking my blog for new postings....  I've been rather busy with school and job hunting.

As I haven't posted for a while, I'll try to sum up everything in a few lines

-  Earthquake... That was a mess
-  Sudden trip back to Canada... in relation to ^
-  Entrance Ceremony for new students
-  Lack of Student at school
-  And on a good note... Nice warm weather.


I'll hopefully be posting a few of these in the next few days.

Oh yes.. I did write a very large and detail posting about the Earthquake with pictures... Then my iPhone blogging App crashed and I lost everything...  I'll try to summarize it in my next post.

But for the time being for those that are wondering..

1. I'm still in Japan
2. I have food
3. I still only have 2 eyes and no unusual grows of any kind because of the radiation.

Anywho..

Till tomorrow.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment