Tuesday 8 March 2011

遠足だ‼ワィイー 関西行きo(^▽^)o A little field trip to Kandai - Part 1

Hey everyone!!

I'm currently riding on the Shikansen ( Bullet Train ), speeding towards Ōsaka!!!!




\(^o^)/

The trip is apart of a tour and research project for a spring class I'm taking... It's so far be pretty fun... Besides the transportation cost... $400Cdn
.....Cry...




Today, Our group is heading out to meet a few representative from WHO ( World Health Organization ) to hear about recent projects and get the chance to ask question.





I've written down a few things I want to ask but I'm not sure there is enough time... I'll try and make it short
^^;

Anyways... a bunch of us just passed out here and we still have about 1 1/2 till we reach Ōsaka

Time to play a little Traffic Panic



- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Tokyo to Kansai and back.

1 comment:

  1. Thomas! It's Laura in Victoria. Glad to hear that you are safe! I am trying to reach Terui-sensei in Morioka and am wondering if you have heard from him. Also wondering if you have contact details for him. The school is closed today and I seem to have misplaced his phone number. Could you email me at cantstandspam2004@yahoo.com? Have you heard from anyone else in Tohoku? I would very much appreciate hearing from you on this! Please take care!

    ReplyDelete