Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back to school for the day.

Hey there, sorry to those reading about the Mural Project in Morioka. I had to go back to Tokyo to finish some paperwork and get my grades for next semester.
It's amazing how the school runs on an almost entirely paper based system to enter courses and grades... In one word, "Nightmare" comes to mind.

To be honest, I would really like to make offer to remake the schools database.

Anywho, I'm bought this new book from the store about Iwate Culture and such .... Anywho... it came in a paper envelope with some warning....












If you can't see it, here's a close up...













It's a warning basically saying "Hey! Stop buying dead tree books!! The book you bought was made of some animals irreplaceable house...."

I felt real good about my self after that... Hahaha . In the authors defense ... I think he/she wanted to express something completely different if at all....

I was able to finish up all the paperwork for school today so, I we be returning to Morioka tonight. Look forward to a post tomorrow (^^)/~~~


- Tom ♪(´ε` )
Posted using BlogPress


1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cute warning. You should show it to the school, maybe they'll put some thought into their paper works.
    inger

    ReplyDelete