Thursday 22 July 2010

Just another day...

Hello there!  Well, it's been 5 month since I left Canada.  Life here in Japan has been fun, lots of people to meet and lots to do (eat) .
I would have to say that I've been doing a lot more doing of the (edible variety ). I'll still loss a bit of wight too.

Anywho... My room has also changed a bit.  Besides the hanging clothes, I have added some carpets because of my intense hate for vinyl flooring..  It's what... 32c and I gotta lay on plastic?   Ehwww....

Guitar and selfs full of books that I swear I almost never use....  If you look close you can see my flowers right under my drying jeans...





My Homemade Bob Marley Poster!!!    And lots of food stuffs on the table.



Well thats it..

1 comment:

  1. I want your room, Stephen lol.
    btw, this is me andrew and jason's blog page for next year's travel plans to japan, keeping you posted on the possible idea.

    ReplyDelete