Wednesday 9 June 2010

My T-Shirts from around the world

So.....  Hello everyone!

It's been a long day..  I'm a little tired..  But everything changed when I got a package in the mail.


I've been buying / selling odds and ends on ebay the last month..  Ipod parts from Hong kong, cellphone stuff to and from France, China, Canada,  and Jeans from Las Vegas, USA.
Most of this stuff is only worth like $5 a piece .. but... I'm getting strange looks at when I go to the post office...... Today's package is the big one ^__^


Today's luck Country is  ISRAEL











I took  a video of me opening it .. lol







Funny I got this from Israel ........   Anywho...

GOGO GOOGLE MAP



大きな地図で見る

Thats all for now! Hugz!

1 comment:

  1. Israel! lol.

    Probably the world's funniest country. There's always some drama to be found ;p

    Oh, and what's up with the kosher meal stuff?

    ReplyDelete